Academic manual with a list of PhD thesis topics
Finding a topic for your thesis is a big decision. Once you’ve chosen, you shouldn’t change it because you’ll have wasted the time you already spent researching and writing. That’s why it’s so important to choose a good topic at the beginning. You need to focus on what your passion is for your program and find a topic with that in mind. It’s impossible to give a list of possible topics for every program, but here are a few that can get you started. Even if you aren’t a physics, education or finance major, these ideas can help you think outside the box and become inspired within your own field of study.
Don’t stress too much over your topic; you’ll find the right one when you find it. That being said, if you have a couple good ideas that you can’t choose between then don’t take too long choosing. It’s a better problem to have too many interesting ideas than no ideas at all. Even if it isn’t your first choice, a topic that you like doesn’t have to be the one you like the most.
- Physics Topics
Here are a few topic ideas that can get you started with your physics or scientific thesis. Remember that these are just ideas and you can use them as is or find something else that interests you more.
- Plasma laser technology
- Shear flow effects on liquid crystals
- Accelerator techniques for medical and energy practices
- Grid computing
- Half quantum vortices within superconductors
- Education Topics
A good education topic should address what you love about teaching. What got you into an education major in the first place? Wherever your passion is, write about that.
- School based writing challenges
- Social inequality in the classroom
- Multilingualism in secondary school
- Emotional expressions in a child’s classroom
- Private education in China
- Accounting Finance Topics
Many people go into accounting or finance with sometimes less than clear dreams and goals. This is your time to find out what you really like doing and how you can present it to the world. Research more about these finance topics to find something you love.
- Is auditor independence a reality or just a perception?
- Securing assets affecting internal control
- Women in accounting
- Online security for internet banking
- Outsourcing accounting from the USA
Our experts will be more than happy to assist you with the preparation of your dissertation proposal, editing your thesis or helping you with the research methodology.